Home Made Theater is Live in Saratoga Springs with “Cry It Out”
Home Made Theater and Charles Schwab of Saratoga Springs are proud to announce a special fundraising production of Molly Smith Metzler’s Cry It Out to benefit Home Made Theater!
Tickets to this fundraising live event are $75/person and must be purchased in advance. There will also be an online live-streamed performance available at a lower cost. The lives of four new parents collide in this candid contemporary comedy* about who gets to make which choices in the tinderbox of parenthood and class in America. The four-person play will be presented outdoors in Saratoga Spa State Park, immediately adjacent to the Spa Little Theater on September 26 & 27 and October 3 & 4. All performances are at 3:00 pm and rain dates are available. There will also be a live-stream of the October 4 performance. The production features cast members Talyah Chaires, Daniel M. Perez, Elizabeth Pietrangelo, and Siobhan Shea and is directed by Patrick White. We will observe the recommended safety protocols, including:
- The audience will be limited to 40 persons per performance and be a minimum of 12 feet from the playing space.
- Each party of 2 will be assigned a 10-foot square.
- Facial coverings of the mouth and nose will be required while moving about the space but may be removed if you wish once seated in your square.
- Each party is asked to bring their own chairs or blankets. Assistance is available if necessary.
- There will be NO tickets available at the door. All tickets must be purchased at least 24 hours in advance.
- Other safety protocols will also be in place. For a complete list of our rules and to purchase tickets please visit
We are also offering discounted tickets to new and renewing members of our Patron Circles! More information can be found here: Click here.
Home Made Theater is one of the few companies in the Capital Region producing live theater. We are your theater company and have been for the last 36 years! We hope to be around for at least 36 more but can’t do that without your help. The longevity of our company relies on your support. Please consider attending this special fundraising event of live theater or perhaps joining us for the live-stream. If you are not comfortable attending yourself, please consider purchasing a ticket as part of our “Play It Forward” program to benefit COVID-19 front line workers. Of course, donations are always welcome! For more information please visit our NEW website www.homemadetheater.org or call 518-587-4427.