FIVE FIRSTS: Marc Berger
NAME: Marc Berger
1. THE FIRST ALBUM I EVER BOUGHT WAS … Abbey Road
2. THE FIRST CONCERT THAT I EVER SAW WAS … The Grateful Dead
3. THE FIRST MUSICAL INSTRUMENT I EVER OWNED OR PLAYED WAS … Guild single cutaway semi-hollow body electric guitar
4. THE FIRST SONG THAT I EVER PERFORMED IN PUBLIC WAS … My own
5. THE FIRST BAND I WAS EVER IN WAS … Marc Berger & the Headcleaners
In support of his new album, “Ride,” singer-songwriter Marc Berger steps into the spotlight for the next A Place for Folk concert at the Unitarian Universalist Society of Schenectady at 7:30pm on Saturday (May 19). Tickets are $10; students $10.