SPAC Is the Best…
At least according to the readers of USA Today…
The Saratoga Performing Arts Center in Saratoga Springs was voted the Best Outdoor Music Venue in the country in a recent online voting poll conducted by USA Today. Surprisingly enough, SPAC beat out the Number Two selection – Red Rocks in Colorado.
Next up on SPAC’s 2015 summer season of performances is the Lar Lubovitch Dance Company at 8pm on Wednesday (June 17), followed by Train with The Fray and Matt Nathanson at 7pm on Friday (June 19).
And here’s how it all shook out for the Top 10 Best Outdoor Music Venues in USA Today’s month-long balloting:
1. Saratoga Performing Arts Center – Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
2. Red Rocks Amphitheatre – Morrison, Colo.
3. Merriweather Post Pavilion – Columbia, Md.
4. Starlight Theatre – Kansas City, Mo.
5. Klipsch Music Center – Noblesville, Ind.
6. Greek Theatre – Los Angeles
7. Crosby Theatre – Santa Fe
8. Blue Hills Bank Pavilion – Boston
9. Nikon at Jones Beach Theater – Wantagh, N.Y.
10. Snow Park Outdoor Amphitheater – Park City, Utah