Five Firsts: Caitlin Canty
NAME: Caitlin Canty
INSTRUMENT: voice, guitar
1. THE FIRST ALBUM I EVER BOUGHT WAS … Paula Abdul’s debut.
2. THE FIRST CONCERT THAT I EVER SAW WAS … Canadian Brass or the Dave Matthews Band
3. THE FIRST MUSICAL INSTRUMENT I EVER OWNED OR PLAYED WAS … Trombone
4. THE FIRST SONG THAT I EVER PERFORMED IN PUBLIC WAS … “I Can See Clearly Now (The Rain Is Gone)”
5. THE FIRST BAND I WAS EVER IN WAS … The Proctor High School Marching Band
In support of her sophomore album “Golden Hour,” singer-songwriter Caitlin Canty heads into More Bread and Jam Cafe in Cohoes at 7pm on Friday (February 1), when she’ll be sharing the stage with Nippertown’s own M.R. Poulopoulos.