NAME: Shannon McNally
INSTRUMENT: voice and guitar
1. THE FIRST ALBUM I EVER BOUGHT WAS … “Saturday Night Fever”
2. THE FIRST CONCERT THAT I EVER SAW WAS … Linda Ronstadt
3. THE FIRST MUSICAL INSTRUMENT I EVER OWNED OR PLAYED WAS … a violin
4. THE FIRST SONG THAT I EVER PERFORMED IN PUBLIC WAS … “And the Band Played Waltzing Matilda”
5. THE FIRST BAND I WAS EVER IN WAS … Tuesday’s Child
Sassy and sultry, singer-songwriter Shannon McNally and her band Hot Sauce roll into Club Helsinki in Hudson at 8pm on Saturday (October 29) in support of her latest album, “Western Ballad.” Tix are $15 in advance; $18 at the door.