Albany High School Theatre Ensemble: My Fair Lady from Bhawin Suchak on Vimeo.
Video by Bhawin Suchak
Albany High School’s Theatre Ensemble is presenting the classic Lerner & Loewe Broadway musical “My Fair Lady” this weekend. The show features such Broadway standards as “I Could Have Danced All Night,” “I’ve Grown Accustomed to Her Face” and the show-stopping “Get Me to the Church on Time.”
Directed by Ward Dales, the production opened last night and will continue at 7pm tonight and Saturday before concluding its run with a 2pm matinee on Sunday.
The Theatre Ensemble’s production of “My Fair Lady” features:
* Amal Hechehouche as Eliza Doolittle
* Alejandro Torres as Henry Higgins
* Nick Gardner as Colonel Pickering
* Nikolai Mishler as Alfred Doolittle
* Tanisha Findley as Mrs. Pearce
* Lucas Phayre as Freddy Eynsford-Hill
* Jasmine Rivera as Mrs. Higgins
Tickets are $15; students and seniors $5.