Artistic Director Mandy Greenfield has announced additional casting for the upcoming Williamstown Theatre Festival 2016 summer season, which runs from June 28-August 21.
ON THE MAIN STAGE:
* Christopher Abbott (“Girls”), Katie Lee Hill (The Wildness), Darren Pettie (“Mad Men”), Will Pullen (Goat), Lindsay Mendez (Wicked) and Constance Shulman (“Orange is the New Black”) join the previously announced Marisa Tomei in The Rose Tattoo (June 28–July 17)
* Justin Long (last season’s An Intervention and Legacy), Connie Ray (Stuart Little, “ER”) and Andrew Weems (Born Yesterday) will be seen in the world premiere comedy Romance Novels For Dummies (July 20–31)
* Saidah Arrika Ekulona (Ruined), Grace Gummer (Arcadia), Roe Hartrampf (Nobody Loves You), Stephen Kunken (“Billions”), Tony Award nominee Deborah Rush (“Orange is the New Black”) and SAG Award winner Kate Walsh (“Grey’s Anatomy”), along with Pettie and Pullen, will all appear in An American Daughter (August 3 – August 21)
ON THE NIKOS STAGE:
* Gregg Mozgala (Downsizing Camus), Rebecca Naomi Jones (American Idiot) and Wendell Pierce (“The Wire,” WTF’s 2008 Broke-ology) can be seen in the world premiere of Cost of Living (June 29–July 10)
* Carson Elrod (Peter and the Starcatcher), Sue Jean Kim (Bachelorette), Brían F. O’Byrne (Doubt) – who replaces the previously announced Michael Stuhlbarg – and Laila Robins (“Homeland”) make up the cast of the world premiere sci-fi comedy thriller The Chinese Room (July 13–23)
* Jerry Dixon (If/Then), Jose Llana (The King and I), Katie Lee Hill, Stephen Wallem (“Nurse Jackie”) and Noah Zachary (Dear Edwina) will appear in the world premiere musical Poster Boy(July 27–August 7)
* Closing out the summer are the previously announced Tony and Emmy Award nominee Alfred Molina and Golden Globe and Emmy Award nominee Jane Kaczmarek in the American premiere of And No More Shall We Part (August 10–21).
Click to read the rest at Berkshire on Stage.