NAME: Sergio Sericolo
BAND AFFILIATION: Formerly Even The Odd now solo
1. THE FIRST ALBUM I EVER BOUGHT WAS … The first record I bought was a 45 of Sammy Davis, Jr. singing “The Candy Man” (chika babe)
2. THE FIRST CONCERT THAT I EVER SAW WAS … My first concert was (the original) Doobie Brothers at SPAC
3. THE FIRST MUSICAL INSTRUMENT I EVER OWNED OR PLAYED WAS … It was a St. George hollow body electric guitar.
4. THE FIRST SONG THAT I EVER PERFORMED IN PUBLIC WAS … First song in public was “O Christmas Tree” on the piano in the St Patrick’s School Gym in Watervliet
5. THE FIRST BAND I WAS EVER IN WAS … First band was Catch 22.
Sergio Sericolo – formerly of the ’80s alt-rock power trio Even the Odd – is releasing his debut solo album, “Something to Prove I Was Here,” and he’ll be performing songs from the album at 8pm on Saturday (March 29), when he shares the stage with Blue Factory at McGeary’s Pub in Albany.