NAME: Sally Barris
1. THE FIRST ALBUM I EVER BOUGHT WAS … Ladies of the Canyon by Joni Mitchell
2. THE FIRST CONCERT THAT I EVER SAW WAS … Prince
3. THE FIRST MUSICAL INSTRUMENT I EVER OWNED OR PLAYED WAS … Ukulele
4. THE FIRST SONG THAT I EVER PERFORMED IN PUBLIC WAS … “Love Me Tender”
5. THE FIRST BAND I WAS EVER IN WAS … Northern Hospitality Bluegrass Band
Nashville-based singer-songwriter Sally Barris has had her songs recorded by A-list recording artists, including Martina McBride, Keith Urban, Trisha Yearwood, Lee Ann Womack and Kathy Mattea. Barris heads into the Sand Lake Center for the Arts in Averill Park at 8pm on Saturday (October 6) in support of her latest album, “Wilder Girl.” Tix are $16; ages 17 and under $10.