NAME: Chris McFarland
INSTRUMENT: Guitar / Vocals
1. THE FIRST ALBUM I EVER BOUGHT WAS … Van Halen’s “1984″
2. THE FIRST CONCERT THAT I EVER SAW WAS … Accept / Krokus 1985 (I think)
3. THE FIRST MUSICAL INSTRUMENT I EVER OWNED OR PLAYED WAS … alto saxophone
4. THE FIRST SONG THAT I EVER PERFORMED IN PUBLIC WAS …
5. THE FIRST BAND I WAS EVER IN WAS … Eunich Lab Rats
Self-described “angry folksinger” Chris McFarland charges into Pauly’s Hotel in Albany at 8pm on Wednesday (September 26). The Austin singer-songwriter made his recording debut in 1999 with Distance for Departure, and he’s making a tour stop at Pauly’s his support of his sixth release, Beauty and Undertow. John Morse opens the show at 8pm. Admission is free.