NAME: David Francey
1. THE FIRST ALBUM I EVER BOUGHT WAS … “Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band” by the Beatles
2. THE FIRST CONCERT THAT I EVER SAW WAS … Johnny Cash with June Carter, the Carter Family and Carl Perkins at the Ottawa Exhibition
3. THE FIRST MUSICAL INSTRUMENT I EVER OWNED OR PLAYED WAS … Horner harmonica
4. THE FIRST SONG THAT I EVER PERFORMED IN PUBLIC WAS … “They Ought to Name a Drink After You” by John Prine
5. THE FIRST BAND I WAS EVER IN WAS … Steel River. High school.
Award-winning Canadian singer-songwriter David Francey steps into the spotlight at Caffe Lena in Saratoga Springs at 8pm on Friday (March 16). Craig Werth shares the stage. Tix are $18 in advance; $20 at the door.