BAND AFFILIATION: N/A
INSTRUMENT: Voice, Assorted Ukuleles, Banjo, Guitar
1. THE FIRST ALBUM I EVER BOUGHT WAS … “Help” – The Beatles
2. THE FIRST CONCERT THAT I EVER SAW WAS … The Dixie Chicks @ Pepsi Arena (when it was the Pepsi Arena)
3. THE FIRST MUSICAL INSTRUMENT I EVER OWNED OR PLAYED WAS … A keyboard my grandmother bought me. My dad labeled each note with its note name.
4. THE FIRST SONG THAT I EVER PERFORMED IN PUBLIC WAS … That I can remember… “What a Wonderful World” or “Someone to Watch Over Me”
5. THE FIRST BAND I WAS EVER IN WAS … My own
Olivia Quillio is one of the featured performers at WEXT-FM’s 4th Birthday Party Bash at Valentine’s Music Hall in Albany at 8pm on Thursday. She’ll be sharing the stage with Sgt. Dunbar & the Hobo Banned, Scientific Maps and the Lucky Jukebox Brigade. Admission is $7. Quillio is also scheduled to play at Valentine’s at 7:30pm on the following Thursday (July 14), sharing the stage with Mikaela Davis and Dylan’s Hot Pants.