NAME: Mike Campese
1. THE FIRST ALBUM I EVER BOUGHT WAS … “Black Sabbath.” Their first release.
2. THE FIRST CONCERT THAT I EVER SAW WAS … My sister took me to see Rod Stewart, and then the second concert I went to was the band Yes.
3. THE FIRST MUSICAL INSTRUMENT I EVER OWNED OR PLAYED WAS … Guitar
4. THE FIRST SONG THAT I EVER PERFORMED IN PUBLIC WAS … Some of the first tunes I played in public were some originals I came up with in my first band, and I believe some of the first cover tunes in public were “Diamonds and Rust,” “Paranoid,” “Rainbow in the Dark,” etc.
5. THE FIRST BAND I WAS EVER IN WAS … Divine Malace